Tuesday, September 1, 2009

It didn't take long for the lights to go out!















I got to watch Gator sleep for about 30 minutes and then nurse Joey arrived making all kinds of noise setting up the cage getting it ready for the doctor. Gator woke up and about 15 minutes after that, in came one of Gator's linebackers!
Only one linebacker this time, (there were two the first time) his name is Dr. Rostomily and he is actually an associate professor at the UW and he wasn't really a linebacker...but he was a tight
end for Ohio State! LOL Gator says he thinks he looks pretty good with a tight end...heh, heh, heh....

Dr. Rostomily said; "Let's Gator-Done!" and started to put the cage on Gator's head with me standing there! I said Oh no!....I think I'll leave the room now! So I stood outside the door and waited. There is no way I could watch them bolt that thing to his head!

No comments:

Post a Comment