Friday, June 25, 2010

Friends

We have more friends coming over tomorrow.  Hillbilly, Kim, Kat, Chirp, Rocky, Kelly, Kevin and I'm not sure who else.  Should be fun though.  Gator is not sure how he'll be but hopefully it will be sunny out and he'll be up to hanging out in the sun!  We requested a new hospice nurse.  The old nurse and I were butting heads alot, Gator even said he didn't want to spend his last minutes on this earth with that woman and told me not to call her......anyway the new one came out yesterday.  She seems like an airhead but we'll see how she works out.  I know what you're all thinking but it is NOT my fault!  I'm not that hard to get along with.....  ;)  More details later...As soon as I can get to a computer with high speed I'll be able to straighten out this 2nd blog.  I'm keeping a journal on my laptop and I'll transfer it online just as soon as I can.  I don't get out much.

Love ...

No comments:

Post a Comment